Information about cookies and their usage
Types of cookies
We use different types of cookies at our website:
- Essential cookies – allowing the user to navigate and to use the website
- Analytical cookies – allowing us to monitor summary information about the website traffic and about the usage of various functions. This help us to improve the functions of our websites for you. Analytical cookies are set up by third parties (Google Analytics).
- Functional cookies – remembering your choice in order to improve your browsing experience, such as the most recently used language version.
For statistical assessment, measuring the website traffic and making the network secure
An analytical software saves anonymous cookies during each visit to our website. Among others, these cookies help us understand how many users visit our website repeatedly. In this way, we can better understand the behaviour, preferences and interests of our users. We also use the Google Analytics tools for these purposes. More information about this tool is available at https://www.google.com/analytics/.
Setting up the management of cookies and disabling cookies in web browsers
Common web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge etc.) support the management of cookies, and their settings make it possible to disable cookies altogether. In browser settings, individual cookies can be manually deleted, blocked or completely disabled; furthermore, cookies can be blocked or permitted for selected websites only. For more information, please refer to help pages of your browser:
- IE: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: support.apple.com
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Opera: help.opera.com